Get On Track - FunDays
We, here at Nelson, want your FunDays experience to be as pleasant as possible and we take every precaution to ensure that. We ask that all FunDays participants adhere to the following general rules in addition to our FunDays driving rules.
- ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED.
- Absolutely no aggression/road rage is tolerated. One warning is given then you will be asked to leave the property.
- Track time will be between 20-25 minutes per session. This is for your safety.
- A helmet is required. (Snell approved motorcycle is OK)
- All open cars and convertibles must have a roll bar, reinforced factory rollover protection; similar to a Porsche Boxter or BMW M3.
- Proper attire is required. This is defined as sleeved shirt, closed-toe shoes and long pants. NO shorts, tank or halter- tops, sandals or open-toed shoes are allowed; shoulders, legs and feet must be covered. Again, this is for your safety.
- We do allow a passenger, over the age of 18 and helmeted, in the car with you.
- There is a Drivers Meeting prior to the beginning of the FunDay. This is important, so please attend.
- For your safety, it is important to listen and comply with track personnel.
- Please check your car thoroughly prior to going on the track or have a mechanic do so prior to coming to the track. Check brakes, brake line, hoses, cooling system, tires, power steering system etc. Under track conditions, belts and hoses do break, so do not take a chance on missing the day with a broken part.
- All participants must be over 18 yrs old, carry a valid driver’s license, and have current auto insurance.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.